BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my first blog!


Hello,

My name is Anna, I started this blog mainly to follow others and share some of my stories and what not. I just recently became fascinated by beauty blogs and make up tutorials. :)

Here goes nothing...
This is my little make up station me and my boyfriend had set up together. I think it is sooo cute! :) My theme was black, pink, and white. I made a sephora-inspired brush holder with a big pink ribbon and I put a black and white polka dot ribbon over it. My boyfriend and I were shopping at Ross for a father's day present when we found that "Glamour" ornament. It was only $5! I just had to buy it along with the photo box which was also $5! :) yay..


This is my boytoy...


His name is Daniel. And he is just the sweeeeeeeetest person you will ever meet! He smells pretty good too :P




He took me to go see The Taking of Pelham 123 for a date night...I was surprised! It was pretty good, just really long.







Here was my Date Look
eyes:
UDPP
sea me s/s on the lid
talent pool e/s over sea me s/s
print e/s blended above crease
ricepaper e/s inner tearducts
brule e/s as highlight
face:
strobe cream
spaced out blush
lips:
shy girl l/s
underage l/g
yay my first blogggg!
xoxo

0 comments: